Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Too funny not to post.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aKidYouWanaKnow, May 4, 2011.

1. #21 iciousness, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2011
    Hah, nasty.

2. It was nasty.... Really nasty.

3. seconding pics or gtfo

4. Ive done this before but it was silent. She was like "did you fart" im like "No?"

5. What if my farts smelled like roses and my dick tasted like apple pie and whipped cream?

6. #26 T H ME, May 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2011
    Now why on earth would your dick taste like apple pie?

[​IMG]

7. Where I come from farting in a woman's face is an acceptable and encouraged act of foreplay.

8. I think I'd throw up a bit

9. That's rough. Take it as a compliment, you were doing such a great job that they weren't even conscious of their bodily functions. Worse comes to worse, stick some kleenex up your nose and finish them off, trooper.

If any chick ever caused me physical harm because I lost control of a muscle in my body for a split second while getting my dick sucked, I'd call the cops on her crazy ass, get a restraining order, and tell every dude I know that the chick is nuttier than squirrel shit.

10. did you just spread your cheeks and go for it or what

11. what would he made pics of?? i dont get that