Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Too Excited To Smoke

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 2313, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Forgetting to hit the space bar isn't punctuation a punctuation error. You spelled highschool when it is actually spelled high school not high-school

2. ur wrong but if it makes u feel good keep thinking that lol its all good im not gunna argue over the internet anymore

3. *passes a fatty O' dank*

You'll never get me lucky charms :bolt:

4. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_school
    Two words bro

5. #25 Iluvatar, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2013
    This

And who gives a shit if someone spells "high school" as "highschool" or vice versa

6. wikipedia of a source is shitty enough but i guesss i have to teach u third grade english. i didnt misspell high or school so the spelling is not the prob. its punctuation due to the space thats the same as forgetting a period . but the bottom line is doesnt even fuckin matter lmao

7. No you misspelled a commonly misspelled word by thinking it was one word. You didn't accidentally do that it was intentional

8. And Wikipedia is now considered a reputable source by many in the education community.

9. how the fuck do you know itwas intentional? im on my phone and i make mistakes . man u need some theweed i have currently have. maybe ud be more chill. or get laid.

10. #30 gotexans, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2013
    i can tell your still in highschool. anybody can edit anything on wikipedia ANYBODY . once you get to college youll see professers dont take wikipedia as a repuatable source. :laughing:

11. Again, high school it two words. But hey, at least the Texans are good right hahahaha ahaha ahaha

12. youll learn once you get a few years older...im done here ..ask aur english teacher if shes a knowlegeable teacher then she'll let uknow ur wrong

13. That's the most poorly composed passage I've ever seen, and you're trying to lecture me.

14. Ok now kids, you can stop your bitch fight over a SENTENCE. 

As for your question, yes, I commonly get overly excited like that... If anyone's seen the movie "Friday", I act like the guy at the very beginning when he goes "Gotta start the day off right!" and sparks up... I just get wicked excited and happy when i'm about to burn. 

The best version of this scene i could find on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjKgisOqZUc

15. I've obviously seen Friday and know who Smokey is.....

16. sorry man lmao i felt like posting the clip for some reason... whooooops

17. OP is a 15 year old.

18. i do that every day when i have weed haha  i stop smoking n then i cant wait to have weed like i think i need help

19. Nope not quite. Good try though!

20. I get this feeling as well.