Too early to transplant to outdoor home?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by asshatz0rz, Jul 28, 2006.

1. I've got 5 plants growing in my room on my window sill right now and they're doing great. The only problem is the tops keep trying to face the window since that's where all the light is coming from forcing me to have to rotate them every few days so they grow more upright, which is causing the stalks to twist. The window also faces the parking lot of my apartment complex which makes me a little nervous. Since they're only 7 days old, is it too early to transplant them to their outdoor home planted directly into the ground? I don't want to cause them too much stress and stunt their growth and/or kill them by moving them too early.

For the record, I know it's far too late to start an outdoor grow. I'm doing this more as a learning experiance for next year.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      17.5 KB
      Views:
  2. they still look a little young but i'm sure you could plant them now... its your call.

3. Are you goin to put those outside? If so where do u live cause up here in canada that would be way to late to start outdoor, even in the U.S... There will be no time for them to grow let alone bud..