too early to tell m/f? (pics)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by h4t3smurf, Aug 24, 2009.

1. #1 h4t3smurf, Aug 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2009
    praying for female, my eyes can't tell.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. personally i cant tell from those pics

3. too early eh? doc, we got a second opinion?

4. Its a tough call, the pics aint the best and it looks a bit young.

5. You'll know whts what soon enough. Either it grows buds, or balls:D

6. looks female to me because its pear shaped

7. IMO its too early. but if i was to flip a coin and bet on it i would bet female

8. Patience is a virtue. You have a comfortable time span to pull the males.
    They look too young to tell, but my money goes on female as well if I had to bet.

9. Gotta look for that first hair then you know for sure. But from my experience it looks female- you just can't be 100% yet.

10. looks like a female 99% sure.

11. Male if I'm not mistaken >.< Sad day.[​IMG]

12. What?? based on what??

13. Yeah, those look like the early signs of male flower pods to me...you will certainly know in a matter of days....

14. how long have u been vegging? u may be able to start 12/12 now to encourage flowering.

15. Yeah, one grow room, in search of a single female... biggest plant is 21inches- big enough to start flowering- but the others are still only 9-11 and i got plenty of room so i'm trying to veg until the others show some signs... well actually... all of them have balls, kind of worries me, is this normal?

[​IMG]

16. anyone? bumpity

17. You have one female with no balls? Then rip the males out, move your light schedule back to 18/6 or 24/0 and then clone your one girl and then move it back to 12/12??

18. Sorry bout your luck, I just pulled 2 today, I think imma have to pull at least 1 more if not 2:(
    BTW last pic looked male, but Id give a a day or two more to be certain:)

19. I'm curious what yours seeds were?

20. two plants were bagseed (which of one is female) and 4 plants were (Panama Red, Acapulco Gold & Colombian Gold) +White Widow (of which all appear to be male.... )