Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Too dry bud and using lemon to rehydrate it question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by toxiccasper, Sep 29, 2010.

1. thanks for the help everybody ima give one of these ideas a go today lol

2. If the bud crumbles like dry leaves.

3. Just the peel.

4. This is what i ended up doing. I put the peel in the bottom of the jar and I was going to hang the nugs from a string, but i realized that wouldnt work with all the nugs so i only hung a tiny one. and Ill get a more wide flat container for the rest.

5. well the peel was in with the little bud for 40 minutes and it seemed to work so i put the rest in a bigger container to do them too, thanks for the help

6. I would dampen a paper towel and fold it into a square. Then put your weed into a jar of sorts and tape said square to the bottom of the lid and let it sit like that over night.

• Like Like x 1
  7. fresh cannabis leaves work great. Doesnt get the bud wet but gives proper moisture.

8. Yes that option would work too if you have access to them. Either way though, no matter what method you use you have to monitor it carefully to watch for mold and never let the material touch your cannabis.

9. Yeah, lettuce is the shit for re-hydrating bud. I've noticed it leaves the taste pretty much unaltered as compared to citrus. I'll throw a little piece of lime peel in there with the lettuce to add a bit of zest, however.

• Agree Agree x 1