Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

too close for comfort

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Richieq212, Feb 15, 2010.

1. new to smokin i had things pretty under control. got a pipe n what not recently. but i was at my aunts house and i needed a lighter. she had one in the drawer i took but i left her two bucks and two books of matches(i didnt want to be a Total dick) well my aunt called my parents who later realized i had it they went through all my stuff and found a paper trail to the tabacco pipe i bought online.(i know leaving the paper trail was a rookie mistake). things were going pretty well and i got kinda reckless. they never did get the pipe or my stash as i had it on me the whole time i was at work.(I was in shock and aw they did not look at my dugout however:eek: ) all in all i think ive just learned my rookie mistake.

P.S dont post here to insult please i know it wasnt to smart

2. Leaving the two bucks and two books of matches was your error in this. Shouldn't of left anything, she probably would of thought she just misplaced it. With her finding those $2 and matches, made her think too, which is why she called your parents.

:D

3. Everyone's got their fair share of "almost caught" stories, haha. Luckily for us all, there are only two extremes - caught and not caught. As always, play it safe and smart. Possessing/using marijuana is illegal first and fun second.

4. Oh wow, you got lucky they were on your person. But leaving 2 bucks and matches? C'mon what'd you think she'd do?

5. Idk i just felt leaving it was right and not leaving it was stealing like she would be like oh lighters gone but hey two bucks. i said the pipe, the lighter and all was for a friend:)rolleyes:) and... they bought it:confused:...:yay:

it irritates me sometimes how lucky i am because i think that luck could be like... transfered into other categories of my life.

6. She called your parents over a missing lighter... Wtf :confused:

7. i was the only one out there watching the olympics... and my brother and sister constantly project the "goody goody" vibe so they just kind of suspected me like i said everything was going pretty well but i got all reckless and tried to see how "big i could make the balloon before it popped" so to speak. so i kinda gotta feel for what i need to really do now

8. Maybe they didnt buy it. My mom didnt say anything about it to me until long after she found out (Im not sure why possibly to have me be watched without me realizing it so i wouldnt be more careful) and even then she doesnt say much, and my dad found out earlier and never said anything.

9. Now you're really going to have to watch yourself. They'll be pretty suspicious of you

10. youve got a great point and i definetly took it into consideration so ive got a few small objects in a wool sock(insulates the smell) to hide somewhere. a place not to obvious, a place that only i can know of.

11. im saying...but i think i can manage this is looking like a fight i can get through mostly untouched.

i posted this story because it seems like it should go on here. so anyone else who gets that "wow this is easy i got this" rush can remember, they need to slow down and make sure they through all the evidence away

12. #12 Acid Raindrops, Feb 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2010
    Parents arn't stupid lol but sometimes they just don't think it's worth the fight, and most of your parents smoked when they were teens too. Or, they just want to see if you'd lie to them about it or not.

I used to deny smoking all the time but it was so obvious, Id come upstairs all red eyes and grabs 3 bags of different chips and a block of cheese and shit lol.

Then me and my friends would be in the basement with the window open and everyone's smoking out of a hookah talking loud "Damnnn rip that shit... *COUGH* *COUGH*"
    Then we look up and my moms like right in the front yard setting up the sprinkler and I try to crawl on the ground to grab the hookah off the window ledge.

Then she came home when we had already smoked like 4 bowls of salvia and she yells down "better not be smokin anything in my house!" .. "We're not!" then a minute later my friend starts screaming like a demon and tries to tackle me and you can hear a loud thump of his head hitting the wall.

Now I feel I've matured a bit though, I respect that if she doesn't want me to smoke it in her house I'll go else where and smoke it, and if she were to ask me if I had been smoking Id just admit it, but she doesn't even ask anymore, because I'm more honest and she knows I won't do something stupid like driving around hotboxing a car or some dumb shit.

Awww, good times. I love reminiscing. :D

13. She only noticed the lighter was gone because she probaly needed it to toke :p.

14. True, a lot of new smokers get caught up and make mistakes that'll get them caught. I know I did, but now my mother doesn't mind it.

15. naw shes a nic addict. her squares were right there. she only had like 4 left. so she prolly would have had to hit the gas station anyway

16. That sucks, especially since you were trying to be nice haha. Next time dont leave shit there though, if anything put like two bucks inher purse, you know?