too bummed to even toke..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by neracingoes, Aug 20, 2009.

1. My g/f of almost a year went to college today and I moved in my apartment for school last weekend but am still at home because I have been hanging out with my friends before they leave to go back to college. She's only 30 mins away from my apartment but I'm totally bummed about it. I'm pretty popular with everyone and have a lot of friends at my college and around where I went to high school but only a few friends I'm really close with and they are all leaving except for one of them which is out of town for work every week for the next month. So I've been pretty down, I don't even want to toke to make me feel better. Anyone else dealin with something similar?

2. Wow. haha Same shit right here. My permanent address is in New York but i go to college in Boulder, Colorado and i just had to leave my girlfriend (of 13 months) to come here. To top it off, Skype, and iChat arent working. haha f me

3. yep, my best friend moved to arkansas for college
    i live in washington
    it sucks dude, but your lucky, you get to see her
    only time i see my best-friend of 16 years is christmas:(

4. You'll get through it.

My boyfriend lives an hour and a half away, which is really hard on me but I survive. I mean there really isn't any other option.

It's just the perfect distance away to be really hard. I mean if he were even 30 minutes closer, we could probably have an almost normal relationship, and if he were further away, then it would be easier to accept not being able to see him as much as I would like/need..

but an hour and a half seems like it's not so far away, but it's just far enough away to fuck everything up. If that makes sense.

You'll get through it, and I'm sure develop friends that you're closer with. It will help you to learn to appreciate the time you do spend with the people you care about that you don't get to see all the tie a lot more.

I definitely feel for you.

5. oh wow dude, atleast you have a phone and all to talk on also

wow that is far and once a year is crazy dude.

I know I'll get through it, just sucks right now. Today I realized to appreciate the time I have with people. I never really thought about it until today.