Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Too big of hits....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Cornjob, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Whenever I take a hit that is too big, my head feels terribly light headed. I feel like I am paralyzed and I have to keep my eyes closed shut. This goes on for about 30 seconds as I think I am going to pass out. Obviously I know to take smaller hits and that works fine. But I was just wondering if this happens to anyone else?

2. Randomly there's a hit that really packs a punch, but I've never had to sit there and keep my eyes shut or anything like that

3. yeah i've hit one bong that made me almost pass out haha

4. Whenever i take fat hits, i just get high.... Nothin really to it...
    Whenever i take those fat dark brown hit... I hate life and will immediently need water... Those hits r the worse.

5. The only time I've ever taken a hit "too big" was when I used all my lung space for smoke, and since it took a while to drag all that smoke in my lungs, I was starting to need oxygen. It's extremely uncomfortable to have the uncontrollable urge to gasp for air but not have any space to put it. Also you can't exhale because your body is trying so hard to get air in it won't let any out. I usually sit there and wait for my lungs to absorb some smoke so I can continue to breathe.

That is when big hits are not good, all other times I enjoy them.

6. Took a big bong hit once and felt like throwing up,but after that I was blitzed.

7. I think that is exactly my problem, my lungs aren't as big as my buddy's so when I try to show him up, I pay for it in the end. :(

8. Haha I love those forehead sweaters.