Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Too Baked at the Department Store

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Hey guys. So today was my day off, and I recently got paid. I wanted to get some new shirts so I went to a 'sophisticated' department store.

This sales associate came up to me and gave me personal assistance... she was in her young 20's.. i'm 19.. and man she was smokin' hot man. You could see her little lacey thong under her spandex. She was wearing these prada secretary glasses... spanish/white i'd say?

Anyway, she measured my arms and neck several times.. chose a couple things I liked. I tried them on, and when I went to pull on the sleeve a little, the cuff ripped! O:

I didn't know what to do, I was so high, and it was a little buzzkill. I figured, instead of telling her about it, (you break you buy I thought), I folded it nicely, and walked back to the shirts.

"Hey," I said.. "I was a little upset with the sleeve length, so I think i'll look for a little longer."

I felt so bad because she was so hot and she was such a great worker. Sadly I didn't want to pay $40 for a ripped shirt.. lol. I folded it back, looked briefly, then left. I said thank you on the way out. Man, this was way too much. :smoke:

2. Should of offered to smoke her up then fuck her

3. HAhahaha you gotta do what you gotta do OP.
    Now go spark one and forget it all happened :smoking:

4. At least you didn't end up buying the shirt

5. being high in shops and stuff is fucking funny as long as you don't have anything on you

6. Nah you should never have anything on you unless it's in your house or in between purchases.

7. That was really a cool story brother! :) it made me laugh.

8. should of hit on her. ive gotten discounts and a few numbers by flirting with the girls helping me.

9. Shoulda been honest with her and said get this piece of shit ripped shirt off me....then made her make you a sammich......while she blows you.

10. lol, you made the right decison, now you can spend that $40 on weed :smoke:

11. If this was ME I would have fucked her, got the same shirt except not ripped for free, fucked her again so good that she would buy me some dank as a prize, then to top it off I would have shit out a golden egg......A day in the life of DroskiDro:cool:

12. Dam you should have tap'd dat ass

Attached Files:

13. Did you learn that from getting your pieces taken from cops so many times? What was it.. Medicali, a Roor.. any others?