Tony Hawk HD!

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Smokin Bonesz, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Who else thinks this game is the shit! Im bout to smoke some bowls and have the best child hood experience again :D

2. Halo 2 1v1's are how i enjoy my spare time.

3. I bought this the other day and I'm loving it. A few friends were like, aw man buy this so we can kick your ass. I buy it and I haven't lost a game against them yet haha. I wreck shit with Mullen

Dude the only time you ever post in this section no matter what thread it's about how you love playing Halo 2. We get it. Go play halo 2 and quit spamming.

4. Halo 3 is better

5. I'm grabbin' it either today or tomorrow, if your down to get snuffed shoot me a friend request :devious: GT: StonedAssasin14 :bongin:

6. Wait, what's Tony Hawk's HD?

7. Its a remake of the old tony hawk games. U can buy it on xbox live

8. #8 Mogwai, Jul 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2012
    Thps 1 and 2, right? I fucking loved 2 as a kid. I hit every gap in the game when I was a kid. Shit took forever because I had to find them in my own.

I would also love so see a remake of 4.

But after playing Skate I just don't know if I can enjoy the old TH controls. I may get it sometime though

Oh and I wouldn't call it a cash grab. I'm pretty sure most fans wanted a remake over a new title... given how bad the new games have been and all.

9. You can press start in-game and it will show you where all the secret items are/gaps.

Skate is it's own game, tony hawk games are different.. less realistic and a ton of fun

10. This game is awesome and between skate 3 and thpsHD I would say there even. Skate 3 has its pros and cons and ThpsHD also has its pros and cons but there completely different so you cant compare. Thps is so fun though, when I was a kid I played it non stop. If you guys have xbox private message me and we can exchange gamertags

11. #11 SeanyCash, Jul 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2012
    I love it but am seriously dissapointed with the level selection. No ventura skate street but they have Marseilles? That is literally like the worst level in a Tony hawk game ever.

They really need more levels because I am already bored of it

Burnside, and the school #1 would be great additions. Also there are no levels from Tony hawk 3.

12. [quote name='"SeanyCash"']I love it but am seriously dissapointed with the level selection. No ventura skate street but they have Marseilles? That is literally like the worst level in a Tony hawk game ever.

They really need more levels because I am already bored of it

Burnside, and the school #1 would be great additions. Also there are no levels from Tony hawk 3.[/quote]

You mean the school from THPS1 isn't on there? Wtf

13. I had no idea this game existed. I remember all of the countless hours I spent playing this as a kid. You are awesome for starting this thread.

14. [quote name='"s3v loves you"']

You mean the school from THPS1 isn't on there? Wtf[/quote]

Nope,only the school from thps2

15. The fuck? I thought it had all the maps from 1/2 =(

16. #16 SeanyCash, Jul 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2012
    [quote name='"Mogwai"']The fuck? I thought it had all the maps from 1/2 =([/quote]

Man I wish. It literally has like 7 maps, and half of them are not very fun.

Venice beach
    School 2
    Downhill jam
    Marseilles
    The warehouse
    The hangar
    The mall

And that's it.

17. Fuck, I was actually gonna buy this until I found out the school from THPS1 isn't on there. I've had dreams about that map, so many fond memories.

How much is it, anyway?

18. [quote name='"s3v loves you"']Fuck, I was actually gonna buy this until I found out the school from THPS1 isn't on there. I've had dreams about that map, so many fond memories.

How much is it, anyway?[/quote]

1200 Ms points. $15 I believe

19. Yea that is definitely a money grab, they could easily do all the levels but they choose to short you like every other bastard.:(