tonsillitis sucks

Discussion in 'General' started by lemon socks, May 1, 2010.

1. Fuck.

I got tonsillitis and boy are my tonsils fucking soar. For the past 4 days they hurt so badly i cant drink or eat anything without being in excruciating pain. And not to mention the huge flem build ups...

I went to see the doctor yesterday and got a prescription for antibiotics which set me back 40 dollars and im off work so i cant buy any dope to fix the pain and all i got left is a roach :(

And just last night a friend of mine rung me up last night to see what i was doing today and i told him i have tonsillitis and he just laughed... So i said "fuck you" and hung up on him Needless to say im not smoking with him again.

Yeah so pretty much sucks

2. Get em taken out, I did and I have been WAY healthier and no more tonsilitis:hello:

3. Yeah i used to get it heaps when i was younger but the doctor REFUSES to have them removed, man it sucks. I just have to let it take its course.

4. damn bro that sucks. Well fight through it...and honestly smoking might make it worse, so try not to. And just think it will be a nice little T-break and when u smoke again you'll get blazed and be healthy :smoking: