Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tons of stems!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pngwyn, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Just wondering if there's any guideline as to how many stems someone should be putting into a sack they're selling you? I just bought a half o and after picking all the weed off the stems, I could probably say the stems are at least 1/4 of the weight of all the weed itself.

I usually buy dubs so I don't run into this issue, but I almost feel like I'm getting swindled by buying a half and losing out on all the stems I'm getting instead of getting a little more for my money which is the original purpose for me buying in bulk.

2. I know exactly what you mean. The only thing you can really do is just say to him, "there were too many stems in that last bag" and if he wont reason, find another dealer. People sometimes forget that the dealers are there to serve you, not the other way around. Without you they have nothing

3. Go back to your dealer and show him how many stems were in it.
    If he wants to keep your business, he'll make up for it! :)

4. #4 UBsmoker, Feb 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2011
    do you mean like how many just plain stems should be in the bag? i would never accept a bag of weed from a dealer that they had just thrown a bunch of stems in.:confused: if you mean you have lots of stems left over from all the weed, then thats just something you cant really control, if the weed is really loose and stemmy youre gonna have more left over than if it was really dense:confused_2:

5. #5 Pngwyn, Feb 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2011
    Haha, I didn't mean extra stems without weed on it of course... that's why I said I picked it off haha. But basically the half he gave me was a few "drumsticks" of weed (so a stem with every bit of weed).. meh I guess I can't complain because he was selling them for 120 and usually I have to pay 140 or 150 for a half o

Meh, wish I took a photo so I knew whether or not I was getting swindled, but all the weed is almost gone by now ^^

6. It's likely that is just the way that the weed was sold to him, and so he has to sell it as-is. If he isn't personally manicuring than there isn't much he can do except try and buy better herb.

7. Word, didn't think of that. I met up with him right after he picked up, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's how he purchased it. Thanks for the info