Tonights shin dig

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by JustMEDICATED, Jun 13, 2015.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434158450.989320.jpg

Gettin blasted with my oil on my new nail with my new torch and got some flower to go with it gonna be a good night!!! Ps how much does everybody else hit for a dab I hit a few earlier and didn't get super ridiculously stoned but high.

2. Do you have a scale? I find it very hard to dab with shit in a syringe. I would either put way to much or not enough. Typically I weigh my dabs. I like .09 to .1 but all my buddys think a .05 is more then enough so it really just depends on your tolerance and the quality of the stuff. If you take a dab and your not sweating then you need to do a bigger one. Also your rig looks a little big, for oil the smaller the better. Hope you have a great night and some of that helped.

3. i don't way my dabs i just guess at it. sure it makes for a lung choker every know and again. but hey, where would we be with out lifes little surprises hmm? currently i have a half ounce of Maui Wowie crumble. i also have an O of Maui bud as well and a bit {8 or 9 grams or so} of Maui keif. 

that bud smells soooooo damn fruity. i love it. every time i try something new or something i haven't had in a long while it instantly becomes my fav strain lol. but this is really good. cant wait to smoke more of it. fuggit, i am twisting a fatty up right now! 

ounce of maui bud for your viewing pleasure!
    [​IMG]