tonight

Discussion in 'General' started by envigabliss, Jun 22, 2007.

1. so whats everybody doing on this lovely evening?
    i just downed a bottle of robitussin and might roll up a fatty latter

2. finished my first exam today, have untill monday off. Getting drunk tonight and hanging out with my buddys. On Saturday I turn 19 so I can legally drink and go to bars.

:hello:eric:hello:

3. Sleeping for the simple fact that I have to work at 4:30 AM, but tomorrow night I'm getting trashed and going to this carnival on my street. They're closing down my whole street for a parade during the day and then a carnival later on in the night.

I just got an eigth of some NYC Deisel that tastes emaculate. I'll be puffin on that and watchin the parade, then I might try to get shrooms for the carnival. If I can't get my hadns on some boomers then I'll just resort to alcohol...

4. I'm going to call my neighbour and see what's up, he'll want to hit the bong and have some shots. I just got back form the skatepark where it was POURING rain, and hailing. I can't wait to open my 40 of Blue dry 7.1%. Oh yea!! Blue Jays game is on wright now.

5. I'm gonna sit around and bitch lmao. I pinched a nerve in my neck this morning, I can no longer turn my head to the left. So yeah, my evenings is going to suck royal balls lol. Any suggestions to make it not suck would be cool (I dont wanna hear "Just get high man" lol its always the lazy ones that post that)

gar

6. Shoot free throws on a ball hoop, rent Apocolypto, get drunk??

7. Just get high man

im sorry, i had to do it lol

8. Drinkin malt liqour.

9. ha ha you are soooo neg repped for that stunt mister

naw I'ma just fuckin around. :D I wish i could just sit around and trip out, but thats out of the question.

10. Gettin fucked up.

Been sober for awhile (no drankin i mean).

Well besides yesterday, HAHAH.

I was sober from sunday ot yesterday and i drank a 40 yesterday.

Today got stronger 40's ad on my 2nd.

Smokin dank and fuckin baked.

Was a good dya for the most part, Had a few people pick up mixtapes, Had 2 call back sayin the shits off the hook and to call when i release more.

My girl was in a great mood and i charmed her great, No bullshit, Pure love.

It was a good day.

Now i wanna stay up all night gettin drunk cuz i feel good, Hahhaa.

Wish i had my girl here, I wouldnt need/want to get drunk...

11. i accuired a fighting rooster, earlier,,,, and cant wait till morning to hear him rack-off,, besides that im hopefully getting laid tonight,,

i'm sure going to try like hell,,, and if she dont cooperate,,,,,IM GOING TO TAKE IT LIKE A RABID GORILLA,,,AND SHRED THEM PANTY'S, AND SPANK HER ASS!!!!;)

12. Watchin' TV, Smoking bowls, checking The City.

Have a good one guys.

13. :cool: 3 cheers for malt liquor! I got a couple 40's of axehead(and some jager) and I'm getting DRUNK. Last 6 days at work have been hellish and tonight I fix it.

:D

14. just got home from work, its (12:21am) and i have to get up for work at 4 am god i love my job