Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tonight

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smr312, Mar 11, 2012.

1. tonight was awkward went to my friends place for a smoke session and he busted out his ROOR. we were with a friend who has never used a bong. he put his entire fucking mouth over the bong. ive heard of people doing that but never saw it until tonight. after a few seconds of teaching the kid how to hit a bong we were soaring

2. hahahahaha what a newb. You better always give him shit about it

3. I will seriously bust out laughing so hard if I ever see that irl.

4. hahaha I have never seen this one happen. Did have a friend think you were supposed to blow in it to make it bubble though his first time. Not quite sure how he thought the smoke would be able to go up towards his mouth while he's blowing the opposite direction?? :confused:

5. Wtf? Felatio on a bong? How hilarious is that! :D :smoke: :bongin: :bongin:

6. At least he didn't blow into the bong to push the bong water into and out of the bud/bowl. That's happened once because I accidentally made my friend laugh, and he put his mouth toward the bong and didn't realize what he was doing, and bam, bong water on the carpet.

7. I have a friend who does it with pipes. It bugs the SHIT outta me, but I just wipe it off, smoke, and repeat.

8. My friend did this his first ever bong hit, me and my other friend were cracking up to each other and we said nothing to him, we just did our bongs the normal way to make him feel like an idiot and didn't mention it until like a month later haha

9. My buddy STILL does this with anything he smokes, especially blunts and joints. Annoys the piss out of me!