tonight will be the last time for awhile

Discussion in 'General' started by homegrower06, Nov 9, 2006.

1. so tonight me and this girl im "talkin" to agreed that tongith would be the lasntigh i smoke...well i think she means forever...but no way can that happen...i just gotta get her parents to thik im not a stoner then she'll go out with me...after that im gonna see if she wants to smoke...after we've been datin a while and just see what she says then im gonna talk her into lettin me smoke...if not..ill do it anyway...but until then time for a tolerence break...so im kinda lookin forward to this...BUT... i gotta go out with style so im about to smoke a blunt to myself then put the roach in my homemade bong...anyway take care grasscity...keep tokin for me while im out...

toke...toke it up man:smoking:

2. I wouldn't compromise myself for the validation of another person.

Thats just me.

3. I agree with Rasta, not a good way to start.

4. i concurr. if she wont date you as who you are she aint worth your time

5. Well compromise is one thing; working with your partner to reach a point where your both happy. But you guys are just at the very early prospective stages of a relationship; such a restriction on your beleifs and habits are unhealthy.

If she isn't evening willing to ACCEPT you for who you are, then you guys simply won't get along and the relationship is doomed from the get-go (either that or your condeming yourself to perpetual compromise)

6. Dude, Rasta man is right, dont change for a girl who you arent even really in a relationship with. If she cant accept that you smoke a little herb, why should you accept that she doesnt want you smoking it? Dont let a woman make you who you are.