Tonight Was A Good Night...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Wasted Like My Time, Jun 24, 2014.

1. #1 Wasted Like My Time, Jun 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2014
    Hung out with a chick I really like but she's been in a relationship for 8 months. She keeps dropping hints though that she likes me but I think she won't break up with her boyfriend because she doesn't like people being angry or sad because of her. My friend was driving the car tonight and I sat in the backseat with her.

Her and I smoked a bowl then got back in the car. I was sitting in the middle of the backseat and she was saying I needed a seatbelt so she put hers around both of us and, throughout the duration of the car ride, tightened the seatbelt slowly, making me get closer to her. Then for about 15 minutes my shoulder and her breast were touching and I moved it around and got her nipples hard  :hello: At some points it felt like she was purposefully pushing her nipple onto my shoulder but she was pulling back sometimes cause she probably thought I noticed (Which I did :p)

Then we smoked some more, tripped out of our minds, and she had to go. But all in all it t'was a good night.

How were your nights?

2. what a story

3. truly exhilarating 

4. dumb story, not excited 
    #wrekt

5. Smoke her out tough and hit thatttt shitttttt.

6. I jacked off to that last part

7. Glad I wasn't the only one

8. #8 confused-individual, Jun 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2014
    [​IMG]

lolololol sorry couldn't resist. don't take it seriously dude. 

BUT i live for surprises like a spontaneously hard tit. nothin' like it.

9. Lmfao she was rubbing her nipples on you and you just let her go home? Did you go home and dream of cocks in your mouth bro wtf

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app