tonight is gona be fun!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by milkman407, Dec 11, 2008.

1. Just picked up 3 yellow bars ( 2mg? idk u tell me )

should i pop just one? this is my first time taken a bar over .25 mg ( alaprozam )

should i smoke before, after, or not at all? cuz i just picked up some nice kush that i wana smoke.

considering i have to be up at 8:00am. idk how good of a idea it is to do this tonight but o well.

let me know :D

2. 2mg

One should be fine. Two will be great. Some Xanax+weed = best combo in the world.

3. took it about 40 mins ago, and smoked 3 small bowls of kush. im high as shit, but dont know if i feel it. or maybe i do feel it but dont notice it?

:smoking:

4. You are probably feeling amazing right now or passed out haa

5. haha, we need an update!

6. Haha, he def passed out. Sometimes downers will just put you out, even an experienced user.

7. Thats the thing with xanax sometimes you dont really feel so high off of it but then u wake up in the morning and your like "damn i was FUCKED up last night, i dont even remember what happened"

8. lol i passed out, last thing i remember was eating some collision doritos cuz i was high as shit and had the munchies. than its all blank after that so im guessing i blacked out. my brother said i was snoring and he was freaking out thinking i died lol.

9. exactly, all i know is when i smoked weed with it it kicked in after 40 mins and i felt amazing i was so happy.