Tongue Piercing?

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by StonedOutBeavis, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Im a guy, thinking about getting my tongue pierced. Figure a silver stud would look nice. Not doing it for women actually, just want it for myself. Any thoughts?

2. My thoughts are that, I read one time its bad for your teeth, having that thing knocking against them all day.

3. I've had a few friends get them and have nothing wrong with their teeth, they also changed over to acrylic pieces. I would do the same.

4. My bar actually never hits my teeth. But you're suppose to wear acrylic pieces to prevent chipping teeth anyway as the OP said.

I say do it, especially if you're a guy.
    +10 points to cunninglingus skills.

5. I know this thread is old but did you go through with it?

6. People sound gay with studs in their tongue....lissspppp!!!

HOW STUPID!!! WHY???....and please don't tell me it's for your girlfriends pleasure

7. Its always been said dudes with tongue piercings are gay..i hardly see any straight dudes with em now

8. almost all my guy friends have em. i think theyre cool

9. I have an 6 gauge metal barbell in my tounge for 7 yrs now and I usually forget its there. It doesnt touch my teeth. If you want it op...go for it.

10. guys the thread is old I just wanted to know if the Op went and got it! lol :)

11. Lmao. Well then....:hide:

12. You only have a lisp while it's healing (and while you're getting used to it). I've had mine done for 3 years and my lisp went away after a couple months.