Tongue and weed

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Avitas420, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Yo I'm planning on getting a tongue piercing next month yaaass ! But how long do i have to wait before i can smoke again ? Thanks :makeup:

2. It is recommended to avoid it "as much as possible" lol. As long as you make sure to keep your mouth clean with an antiseptic mouthwash as directed by your piercer, then you'll be totally fine to smoke as long as it isn't painful.

• Like Like x 1
  3. They'll tell you not to smoke till its healed but fuck that. Back in the day when i got mine I smoked before and after getting it without any issue. I think they tell you that so you don't put shit in your mouth that might have harmful bacteria/virus'. The only thing I would say to avoid from experience is oral. Lots of stuff livin' down there that can start to live in your mouth.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Hehe thanks guys - yarse theres all that shit livin down south looool. Anyways ya i will try n follow their advice but y'know. Lol. Shit I'm blazed rn :love-mj2: