Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tomorrow

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sk804, May 21, 2009.

1. ight tomorrow im getting 1/4..i think thats 7 grams right? but yeah im getting that, and i have a drug test the following day. should i take 1 hit from my bong and drink a shit load of water? the drug test is a walmart strip one. help me PLS!

2. Help you? Obviously you shouldn't smoke at all until after the DT....especially if you only have to wait one more day.

PS: Yes, a 1/4 is 7 grams.

3. drinking water wont do anything a day before just dont smoke till after the drug test...

4. how is this even a question...?

5. let smoking be a reward for passing the drug test, or at least doing it if youdo fail

6. Also if you have smoked in the last week or two you probably failed it, unfortunately.

7. Naw man just hold out another day... No point in risking yourself like that! :)