Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tomorrow...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by telluride toker, Feb 13, 2004.

1. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow for a few reasons. First, IT'S FRIDAY! Second, I'm going to buy an 1/8th tomorrow, and this is very nice bud. Third, I get off work at noon, and I have no other obligations for the rest of the day.

I think I'll go home, slip into my nice warm bed, roll up a few joints, and blaze the day away. It's bitter cold outside, so the idea of hitting the slopes doesn't sound particularly appealing to me. I haven't smoked in a few days, so I should have pretty low tolerance.

I'm really looking forward to some time to catch up on my sleep and my smoking.

This thread doesn't really have a point, I supose, but I just felt like sharing. Peace.

2. ??????????????????????????????????

3. sounds cool!

for me, tom the kids are celebrating valentines day. lol. all day long, no kids. yay!!

4. Snowboarding/Skiing.

5. Ya didn't quite get my point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. damn dude if i lived in co id be snowboarding and smoking all day every day

7. You got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. That's the great thing about living here: You can ski every day, so missing a day isn't a big deal. Cold usually doesn't bother me, but the snow's not that great right now & I haven't slept in nearly 36 hrs, so anything that requires physical movement, or even hard thinking, doesn't seem like much fun.

9. man, sounds like a sick day.

I say come home, blaze...be up untill u pass out. Then sleep untill u bake when u wake up. And continue this pattern.

10. What id do to be in your spot right now :p I gatta work till 12 today :(, but my sister is coming down from TO and I have a few fattys ready to be burned away

11. Well, bad news. Tody I got off work and stopped by to get my weed...
    DRY.
    I was buying from a new guy, as my friend who I usually get my bud from is on vacation 'till the 20th. This new guy was young, looked about 19, and he obviously didn't deal professionally. I asked him for my bud I got the bad news...

"Um, I'm sorry, bro, but, like, I smoked it all."
    I was silent for a second, then I let out a short laugh. I looked at him. His expression told me he wasn't joking.
    "You're serious?" I asked.
    "Yeah. Sorry."
    "You know, this isn't good buisness." I said. He just kind of stared at me blankly. I turned to leave.
    "Hey, I'm gonna score again on monday, if you want some." he said.
    "No thanks." I said with a smile and walked out.

So... no weed tonight. I'll talk to another friend on monday who doesn't deal but whom I've smoked out enough times that he'll probably return the favor.

Oh, well, life goes on, ashes to ashes, turn turn turn, long live rock, and so forth...

P.S. The good news is that I decided to get my ass up and go skiing today, so I got in some pretty nice runs before the lifts closed. I think I'll wake up early tomorrow and go get first tracks.

12. damn man that sucks, that dealer is either gonna go to jail real quick... or be outa money real fast :)