Tomorrow should be fun!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by eatCAMERA, Oct 30, 2009.

1. Since Halloween is Saturday, everyone is dressing up and going to school. I'm wearing sunglasses so i'm gunna get FUCKED before school.

After school, I'm going to my friend's and gunna be doing DXM, weed cookies and smoking maaad headies. Never experienced all of these three together, can't fucking wait.

Anyone know what edibles +dxm+ headies will be like?

2. Why would you wanna get fucked up at school? If you really wanna get fucked up tomorrow, why not just skip school? I'm not going to class tomorrow that's for sure...

As for the combo...sound like fun. I haven't done DXM in a long time, and really there are many many many better drugs out there, but if you like it I'd say go for it. Weed fucks you up so hard on DXM, so I'm pretty sure you and your friend are gonna be in another dimension.

3. Why get fucked up before school? Because everyone is wearing costumes and it will be fun as hell to run around and roleplay with people. It's senior year so it's my last time, so I'm going to make the best of it. I get fucked up before school anyways; it makes it bearable.

And yes, I have heard that weed and dxm is a killer combo. Can't wait.

4. Doing dxm without weed is not nearly as fun at all. But I tell you, you might have trouble talking to people. Talking gets difficult with weed and dxm.