Tomorrow is my birthday, what should I do?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mogwai, Nov 4, 2011.

1. a - Get this tattoo: [​IMG] and get a little fucked up

b - Not get a tattoo and get super fucked up.

It would be my third tattoo and I do want it.. but at the same time I feel like pushing fucked upness limits. Which would you go with?

2. Uhh get fucked up then get the tatoo then get fucked up again.

3. what does that stand for

4. Happy early B-Day!!!

Attached Files:

5. I'd say get the tattoo if you've been waiting for your birthday to get one. I got one on my 18th and it made my day

6. Haha I haven't. I just was like "shit, I'll have the money.. I could go ahead and do it". Otherwise I'll have to wait until taxes or some other time. I'm for sure getting it though.

Piss Drunk. Haha probably sounds lame on its own but it also has something to do with skateboarding. Me and friends used to skate every day and scratch it into griptape and shit. Me and a few people always talked about getting it so I said fuck it I'll actually do it since the skate part of life and the friends involved mean a lot

7. Happy early birthday Mogwai! I'd say go ahead and get the tattoo!

8. Also my birthday tomorrow!

9. tatituphappybirthdaybutnotjustyetsodontreadthisuntiltomorrow

10. Fuck yeah man how old you gonna be?

11. Guess I'm technically 22 now. I feel like I wont get the tattoo and just get super messed up.. Because I mean what else is there to look forward to after 21? Nothing really.. so I may as well look forward to getting super fucked up each year.

12. Enjoy it while you can because nobody likes you when you're 23.:p

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSscyRaRgp0]Blink 182 whats my age again- lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

what's your age again?:confused:

HBD!!!...............This one's 4 u :smoke:

13. you can read this now!!!
    [​IMG]