Tomorrow DEA announces decision

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Synbee1014, Aug 11, 2016.

1. NORML cited multiple sources reporting that the DEA ruled against rescheduling.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  2. And here it is: DEA Rejects Attempt To Loosen Federal Restrictions On Marijuana

It just make my fucking blood boil every time they do this shit, to say cannabis has no medicinal value and that it is "based on science" is a load of horse shit. I want to sit these assholes down, have them watch a video of a child with a severe seizure disorder, and then see how cannabis oil can reduce their seizures by 100's a week.

It just makes me sick that money and keeping people on opiates is what makes it so much harder for people to get such a great medicine that will actually help.

• Like Like x 2
  3. They dont care about healing, they would walk over a slew of drug overdosed bodies medicated by big pharmas to get to the money. Its sad

• Like Like x 2
  4. All this mourning I've been dealing with foot pain that makes my foot spass out. Not sure if this is a seizure of some sort all I know is weed helps 90% of the time. Other 10% of time is because it's too pricy to afford the dose for the day and it only slows down the amount. I don't get it why they get away with this

Sent from my LGLS991 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. On paper what they decided to do makes sense. In my opinion, they just aren't willing to jump the gun. This is a cat that will forever have a PTSD like reaction to bags once it's out. The more research that is done, the more likely it is to be rescheduled. We already have several medicinal / recreational states. It's only a matter of time now. At this rate, I'd be shocked if marijuana wasn't federally legal in the not-so-distant future.

That being said, it is ridiculous. I can go get lethal doses of several drugs very easily and legally. But the one thing that has helped improve my quality of life is considered grounds for imprisonment.