Tommy's Continuous Outdoor Oregon Grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Medicinal-Tommy, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Very nice thread. I watche your grow last year. It was great. I to am growing some bbc from seed. But the male that pollinated it was Thai stick. Can't wait to see it outside. Good luck with the grow.

2. Welcome, glad your aboard for the ride. :)

Yeah, you cannot go wrong with Northern Light. After all it seems as if 100's or strains were crossed with Northern Light for a good reason. Plus outdoor, it's just pleasant to grow. I only wish I had more room to grow more, I would like to do at least 2 of each strain, just in case I end up with a bad plant, hermi, or male. It's nice to have that backup.

I cannot use most of my yard due to my children, so I have to be happy with just my allowed plants. And trust me, I am usually happy. :smoke:

3. Welcome back!!!! :D

Your BBC should be interesting and hopefully awesome. ;)

Good luck to you too. :wave:

4. [quote name='"BuzzLightOne"']

I just veg in my closet, and put them directly into the ground.

I did some research, and unfortunately the fact that the Dr. recommends I can have 18 plants is not going to fly. I spoke with a friend of a friend that is doing jail time for doing the recommended amount. So I hope to have six females. I don't need to do 24.

As long as they're 1 lb'ers, I'm ok with that. The trimming last year was bad enough. I got people here that are hoping I don't do more than that! :laughing:

You have mad skeeeeels too! :poke::metal:

I hope to see you post that the seeds arrived today! :smoke:[/quote]

Smart girl Buzzie. Stay safe and legal. I'm hoping my husband will get his card soon so we can up our plant limit. But you have nothing to worry about. 6 of your monster plants can out yield 20 of most peoples. ;)

5. Finished with the humidity dome, Out of the 5 BBC seeds, all of them were successful. Then my single Diesel sprouted and is growing successfully.
    Then 3 Jock Horror, and 2 of the Northern Lights are already sprouted and growing. All that is left is 1 Northern Light's and that bad boy is about ready to sprout today. So looks like I might be 12/12. I am proud of myself. :D

[​IMG]

BBC
    [​IMG]

Jock Horror's and Northern Lights
    [​IMG]

Wittle baby HORROR
    [​IMG]

Final Northern Light seedling about ready to come alive.
    [​IMG]

And finally BBC, starting to show her Beauty. I love this stage of growth. It's explosive and just great to watch.
    [​IMG]

6. DUDE, it looks great.... I LOVE YOUR TEMP THING :)

7. Thanks, yeah I like that temp thingy too. The lady changes with the temp, when its colder she puts on a jacket. There is also another unit that goes with it that is meant for outside and it reads the temp wirelessly to the main unit with the girl. I think that made sense. :smoke: ;) :smoke:

8. I'm along for this one Tommy! I can't believe it's already that time of year again.

My five little girls are right where yours are, maybe a couple days behind. I'm diggin the strain list.

When do you plan on handin' over your girls to mother nature? :D

9. Hey Micro, Glad to have you aboard. Welcome, fo sho!!!!! :D :wave:

Last year I brought them out around May 15-18th.

Welcome.. :wave:

10. Hey tommy how's your plants doing dude? :D

11. Here is the Final seedling just repotted it, that would make 12/12 with this last little Northern Lights.

[​IMG]

Here is the Big Buddah Cheese they had about a 10 day lead on the Jock Horror and Northern Lights.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And here is all 12 just chilling out, and doing what they are supposed to.
    [​IMG]

12. dude, Great seedlings Tommy :D

13. Thanks. :wave:

Yeah, they are really going to start to come alive in the next few weeks. ;)

Go back to post number 65. On April 16th. This same page. And compare the results 3 days made.

14. Yo DUDE.... will you help me when i get my grow together dude.. well indoors of course.. I would love to get some advise from u dude

15. Off to one hell of a start for another great grow. I am still nursing my clones for outside hoping for roots real soon. Stuck preview pix of the tent up on my thread, they are about the same stage as yours there give or take a day or 2. Still debating placing an order at the Tude tomorrow to take advantage of their 420 specials.

Today is 2 weeks at 12/12 for the SOG. Everything there is better than good. The fun is about to get rolling there,

16. Think maybe between the 2 of us we can get this dude from start to a successful finish bro?:D:D:smoke:

17. That's what these forums are for. I try to give reasonable and descent advise to anyone that asks.

I don't claim to be anything more than knowledgable. I ask for help all through my grows when I run into issues. I do try my damnest to retain all the information.

A green thumb in my opinion is earned through years of hardships. Trials and errors. Then the thumb start's to turn green. :D

Answering your question, of course I will try to help out. If you ask a question I will do my best to give you a realistic answer. If I cannot help, I can probably lead you to other growers than might be able to help.

18. Awesome, I will get over to your thread and take a peek. I made that mistake before and ordered seeds that I simply didn't need. You know with all the damn promotional offers, and most of the freebies I just simply didn't want to grow. Eventually you end up with a buttload of seeds you either give away or never use. Unless of course you pull off a sea of green style grow. :D

Oh yeah, the more the merrier. :D

19. [quote name='tommyarmour']Awesome, I will get over to your thread and take a peek. I made that mistake before and ordered seeds that I simply didn't need. You know with all the damn promotional offers, and most of the freebies I just simply didn't want to grow. Eventually you end up with a buttload of seeds you either give away or never use. Unless of course you pull off a sea of green style grow. :D

Ya know bro ya read my mind..... I got plenty of time to pull off another SOG with no prob, SO:rolleyes: I will def put any unwanted beans to good use:wave: