Tommy's Continuous Outdoor Oregon Grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Medicinal-Tommy, Mar 25, 2012.

1. #21 Tyscho, Apr 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2012
    I learned alot already and Can't wait to learn more.. I also learned from VaderOG(Youtube)<object id="video_190920392" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=10,0,0,0" width="640" height="575"><param name="movie" value="http://player.stickam.com/stickamPlayer/oc/183189060"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"><param name="scale" value="noscale"><param name="quality" value="high"><param name="flashvars" value="autoPlay=1&autoMute=0&showViews=1"><embed src="http://player.stickam.com/stickamPlayer/oc/183189060" flashvars="autoPlay=1&autoMute=0&showViews=1" width="640" height="575" wmode="transparent" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" scale="noscale" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></object>Video chat by Stickam.com

medical Grow guide. check this guy out!

2. Here is my replanting effort. I have a few of the BBC that are falling behind. I expect the 4th to make it. Not sure what happened to the 5th BBC. I was more worried about the other 3-4 decided to run just one humidity dome. When you do that you need to make changes in light and humidity before the other's finish sprouting. If I really cared about saving all 5 of the cheese I would of used to different domes and lights for germination and sprouts. The Diesel is a strong strain and easy to grow never had a problem with that one just going with the flow.

One of the the BBC
    [​IMG]

Diesel
    [​IMG]

The 2 BBC that are falling behind
    [​IMG]

3. can't wait to see how much you yield this year :D

4. Looks like you copied and pasted some html code into the chat, there is another way. I cant make out the video, Something about checking this guy out, and a grow guide. The link, video, or whatever is inactive and just code.

5. Sorry that it came out that way but It was a link to a Live chat with a person i learned a lot about growing Cannabis. His user name is VaderOg on Youtube.. maybe when you get some time you can check him out.. He's really knows his stuff

6. Tyscho, Looks like this Vader OG is a professional smoker. Does he grow all his own stuff? Or just smoke stuff he buys? He does a have a very good variety of strains he smokes in his video's.

I don't see any growing in his video's. ;)

7. Would you like a Link to his grow?

8. Is he a grasscity member? If yes, sure I'll take a peak. I don't participate in a lot of the other forums unless I have a really bad problem and need outside advise other than that I have been pretty happy with grasscity. Very good growers, with tons of experience.

Feel free to supply a link, I have some free time.

9. Yesterday he said that he doesn't have time to troll the forums but heres the link to his grow. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kaRCoTkzdE&list=PLB4900583D15318F5&feature=plcp&context=C49a4247FDvjVQa1PpcFN6FsOXyTuGijuQJWKw_6B0gUmitOTzSbA=]VaderVision - CannApocalypse Day Zero - YouTube[/ame]

10. It a lot of aeriation
    I have that same 8 bulb t5 he is using in his germination tent. Little scary using that much light on little sprouts. Plus it will cause some serious stretch as the little sprouts want to push towards that light. Looks like he is growing for a few patients as well. Something I quit doing about 2 years ago. Like I said good equipment will go along way
    Looks like he has his shit together. His dirt looks generic though. Not much aeration. Perlite goes along way. Might be one of the growers that reuse their dirt. Absolutely no complaints though his product in his videos is A+. Learn what you can my friend from anyone that will teach you.

11. Note:

Still have not gotten my Northern Lights, or Jock Horror seeds. I am getting concerned. I did expect them as late as WED. But damnit was hoping for a miracle. I also have yet to get my Northern Berry clones yet. That is coming real soon. I hope. ;)

12. Good luck on those seeds dude :)

13. Those seeds are really important for me to get my plant's ready for the outdoors. They will be small when they go out. But by all means I will have plants ready to go outside. ;)

This is a picture showing how I attempt to keep the stretch down until they sprout their 2nd set. I try to keep my baby's under 24/0 light for approx a week. Then I break out the 8 bulb t5 and change directly to 18/6. Thinking about 22/2, 20/4, 18/6 to be gentle and not cause any stress. I am only going to grow 6 outdoor total, and they are not all going to be cheese. So I will be trading a few of my plant's for some good local stock. Northern Berry is one them. And I will pick and choose one other plant to go with the Northern Light's, Jock Horror, Northern Berry, and Diesel, Cheese.

Seems like I was able to get 5 of 6 seeds to pop and sprout successfully.

[​IMG]

14. Tuesday May 15th the Sunrise and Sunset chart for my area:

May 15 2012

Sunrise: 5:34am
    Sunset: 8:28pm

Which means I have to adjust my light cycle accordingly to prepare for the outside.

Approx 15 hrs of light on the day I plan to replant outdoors. So from 18/6 to 15/7 is not bad, plants should make it fine. NO HERMIES, NO STRESS. :D

15. Looking good dude :)

16. #36 Medicinal-Tommy, Apr 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2012
    Hey Buzz did you get your seeds yet? And what are you growing this year? And how many total plants?

17. I have some of them. I'm still waiting on the others, should be any day now. :)

Did you finally get yours? :confused:

I am going to start around 24 seeds to germ, only two are fems. I can grow 24 plants, but only have room for 1/2 that amount.

18. So youre not going to replant them into the final pots until you sex them first? And your goal is to grow at least 12 females? Only 2 fems, that is kinda risky.

Sounds like you are a little behind just like me. :( I'm sure you'll have a garden just like last year though. ;) You got skeeeeeels. :)

I don't have all my seeds. I am kinda bummed. Better be tomorrow(fingers crossed) But I did order feminized. I didn't want to take the chance of getting a team of boys. I have only ordered regular seeds once.

Well let me know when you start a new thread. I'm on board. :)

19. I just veg in my closet, and put them directly into the ground.

I did some research, and unfortunately the fact that the Dr. recommends I can have 18 plants is not going to fly. I spoke with a friend of a friend that is doing jail time for doing the recommended amount. So I hope to have six females. I don't need to do 24.

As long as they're 1 lb'ers, I'm ok with that. The trimming last year was bad enough. I got people here that are hoping I don't do more than that! :laughing:

You have mad skeeeeels too! :poke::metal:

I hope to see you post that the seeds arrived today! :smoke:

20. YAY, I got my seeds about 5 minutes ago. They are in a paper towel, in a baggy and in a drawer. About damn time. I called it right though. No later than Wed. and sure enough they came on Wed.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]