Tommy Chong's shower. "GETTING HIGH IN THE ODDEST PLACES AT SCHOOL"

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by When Grass Was Grass!, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Aright, Just this pass friday I was school. 3rd block passing period is going on and I had just slammd two mosters, an Arizona Ice Tea, and a Brisk tea. While waiting fr my bro's to meet me at these water fountains we chill at the till the tardy bell warning goes off, I decide to hit he urinal...well because of all tht shit I drank. Keep in mind Im still pretty ripped from this morn. Right as I passed the first sink... I FLIP ASS! MAN. Look to the right and wha do you know the urinal is over flowing man. Just my luck. I yell out, "FUUCKKIN EHH MAN. So my friends come in, they see me and start cracking up whilst helping me up. Man...we couldnt stop fucking laughing. Some one gets the principle and janitor. They see that the restroom wasn't closed or have any warning. The priniple ask if I wanna press charges in which I reply, "Naaah man. Im good just a lil slip. Ill go chill outside and dry myself off."

So Im chillen outside with my bros, don't know why they were outhere with me when they should be in class, when the Nurse comes up. She makes sure I'm ok, and ask if I need a ride home to change and shower ( because of the pee). I said no one isn't home and I dont have a key. She said, "Oh ok, well ( lets call him Martin) Martin has a shower in his class remember. You can use that and also the Gym has a washer and dryer for the athletes. I said alright.

So Nurse Phillis takes me to his class room. Let me tell you right now man. THIS GUY MARTIN THE REMEDIAL TEACHER AT MY SCHOOL LEGITAMETELY LOOKS LIKE TOMMY CHONG!
    The nurse explains the situation and allows me to take a shower and that they will pick up my clothes outside the RR door.

As I'm emptying out my pockets I remembers that I still had my bowl and bud. I said Fuck it, might as well seeing as I'm gonna shower anyway. I turn that shower full blast on hot and get a Jamaican hot box going ( Steam). I kill that bowl, look at the time and think my clothes are prob still in the wash, so I pack another bowl. At this point I'm really mind boggled as to why they have a shower haha. Anyway I take my shower after about a half hour... peek out the door into the classroom and see my clothes folded. I change into my clothes, scour the room, see some Hot Pockets chillen on a counter and fire em up in the microwave.

Martin walks in saying to help myself with the Hot Pockets, while he heads to the Restroom. Just as soon as he opens the door, he ask me if they gave me any soap, not really hearin him out i jsut say yeah man. All he replies is, " Huh.... smells good." and walks in. I walk out saying to myself "Thats my dank you getting a whiff of man."

Man, was I stoned the rest of the day, but yeah just had to share that with you guys. That was my getting "GETTING STONED IN THE ODDEST PLACES AT SCHOOL."

If you have any, Do share. haha Peace out Jabronis.

2. Why would you be able to press charges

3. Negligence of the school not having provided a proper warning for the wet floor which could lead to serious injury of the students ;)

4. I laughed so hard at the hotpockets part. Not sure why. The whole story was pretty hilarious. I don't have any odd stories of blazing at school. I probably do, most of them I can't remember at all right now, not even the ones not in school. Oh well.

5. You should've pressed charges against the water.

6. that was an awesome story.

7. [quote name='"machu"']Aright, Just this pass friday I was school. 3rd block passing period is going on and I had just slammd two mosters, an Arizona Ice Tea, and a Brisk tea. While waiting fr my bro's to meet me at these water fountains we chill at the till the tardy bell warning goes off, I decide to hit he urinal...well because of all tht shit I drank. Keep in mind Im still pretty ripped from this morn. Right as I passed the first sink... I FLIP ASS! MAN. Look to the right and wha do you know the urinal is over flowing man. Just my luck. I yell out, "FUUCKKIN EHH MAN. So my friends come in, they see me and start cracking up whilst helping me up. Man...we couldnt stop fucking laughing. Some one gets the principle and janitor. They see that the restroom wasn't closed or have any warning. The priniple ask if I wanna press charges in which I reply, "Naaah man. Im good just a lil slip. Ill go chill outside and dry myself off."

So Im chillen outside with my bros, don't know why they were outhere with me when they should be in class, when the Nurse comes up. She makes sure I'm ok, and ask if I need a ride home to change and shower ( because of the pee). I said no one isn't home and I dont have a key. She said, "Oh ok, well ( lets call him Martin) Martin has a shower in his class remember. You can use that and also the Gym has a washer and dryer for the athletes. I said alright.

So Nurse Phillis takes me to his class room. Let me tell you right now man. THIS GUY MARTIN THE REMEDIAL TEACHER AT MY SCHOOL LEGITAMETELY LOOKS LIKE TOMMY CHONG!
    The nurse explains the situation and allows me to take a shower and that they will pick up my clothes outside the RR door.

As I'm emptying out my pockets I remembers that I still had my bowl and bud. I said Fuck it, might as well seeing as I'm gonna shower anyway. I turn that shower full blast on hot and get a Jamaican hot box going ( Steam). I kill that bowl, look at the time and think my clothes are prob still in the wash, so I pack another bowl. At this point I'm really mind boggled as to why they have a shower haha. Anyway I take my shower after about a half hour... peek out the door into the classroom and see my clothes folded. I change into my clothes, scour the room, see some Hot Pockets chillen on a counter and fire em up in the microwave.

Martin walks in saying to help myself with the Hot Pockets, while he heads to the Restroom. Just as soon as he opens the door, he ask me if they gave me any soap, not really hearin him out i jsut say yeah man. All he replies is, " Huh.... smells good." and walks in. I walk out saying to myself "Thats my dank you getting a whiff of man."

Man, was I stoned the rest of the day, but yeah just had to share that with you guys. That was my getting "GETTING STONED IN THE ODDEST PLACES AT SCHOOL."

If you have any, Do share. haha Peace out Jabronis.[/quote]

Can't believe you let the urine punk you like that.

8. i honestly doubt you smoked in the shower with the teacher being just like "huh" and if you actually did that's pretty idiotic. i also hate to be the age police but college doesn't have periods...

9. I had teachers in high school that smelled the shit on me all the time, they did nothing just an occasional "there is a strange smell on this side of the room"(while right behind me....So dont just assume shit, times are different than when you were in school im sure...

10. [quote name='"medicali215"']I had teachers in high school that smelled the shit on me all the time, they did nothing just an occasional "there is a strange smell on this side of the room"(while right behind me....So dont just assume shit, times are different than when you were in school im sure...[/quote]

Yeah times has changed but that doesn't mean what he did wasent stupid if he actually did it

11. fuckin ehh man

12. One of my old P.E classes used to do attendance in the locker rooms so they could determine who was late. Some days my friend and I would hide in the disabled showers(the only showers that were in stalls) and then sneak out after everyone left and go smoke under the bleachers. :smoke:

13. Me and my buddy would always sneak out of school and smoke in the surrounding neighborhood. Our teacher was so chill she knew what was up, she'd just let us sign out, some people would just drive home since it was the last class of the day.

Anyways we usually ended up smoking blunts in people's backyard's, or there was this spot for when it was raining that was essentially under the school but still outside. We also had tunnels we discovered, under the school to get to various things and we'd go in them and smoke, keep in mind there were full sized rooms along the tunnels including the wrestling room and dressing rooms because it went under the auditorium stage. Also boiler rooms and doors to the roof and other places but we didn't fuck around too much because we'd set off alarms before.

14. How many times does this need to be stated...SENIORS IN HIGH SCHOOL ARE TYPICALLY 17-18!

15. @BUBBLES420

Say what you will dude. I knew what went down....Ohyeah I never stated anything about it being in college. The shower had like an industrial sized fan man, which cleared the room pretty good man and left tht sweet smelling daNkery.

@Beantown420:

Exactly man!

Dissec:

Damn forreal man. That sounds fucking awesome. when you said tunnels, for some odd reason I pictured that fat chick from the movie "Nacho Libre" hahaha.

16. pix or ur lieing

17. It was probably one of those chemical burn showers if it had a really strong fan

18. smoked in the school bathrooms countless times lol call me stupid but i never got caught,
    Under the auditorium there was a trippy room thats usually locked anyways the room has mirrors on 3 sides of it besides the side with door, Smoked a fat j with 2 other guys n 2 chicks n chilled there for like half an hour,

19. nooo shit that was my point your still in highschool. let me guess your a senior that started late?:rolleyes:

20. 321penguins:

Yeah man I'll post a pic of me naked in the RR,. HAHA jk jabroni.

@Dissec: the chemical showers were in the science rooms... I'd say if was more of what that room was to be used for. To me it looked like the room wouldv'e been used as a kitchen/Teacher's Lounge but was made into a clasroom. So I'm thinking...IF it was to be a kitchen/Lounge they could take a shower if they got mess on them. IDK. Ill ask tomorrow.

@celph: Maybe a changing room for ppl when they're doing stuff with the auditorium?.