Tommy Chongs Bongs---Opinion on Arrest...

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by guitaraddict177, Dec 6, 2008.

1. If someone could please explain to me how in the fuck did they bust Tommy Chong for selling bongs and not busting any other online head shop?

Then not just that but what's your guys opinion on the arrest of Chong?

lol I personally think its *cough* bullshit *cough cough* lol

:bongin:
    [​IMG]:bongin:

2. read his book titled The I Chong

it explains everything!

3. yep I bought it but I havent had a chance to read it yet

4. I watched a/k/a Tommy Chong and it's basically the idea the the elected official represent the American government (contra the populous) and they try to manipulate people to serve their personal needs (contra the constitution).

It truly is messed up.

5. Our government specifically targeted an american pot icon for no other reason than to continue their propaganda war on our minds. Cost us eleven million dollars to prosecute and incarcerate an actor/comedian for one of his characters in a film. Who's next? Scary...IMO Much Love.

6. they basically "forced" the company to ship bongs to a state where they are illegal to ship...they manipulated the company to do something illegal

7. i know man its some crazy shit

8. federalis kept calling him from a county in pennselvaynia to get the company(which he doesn't own, his son does) to ship there. The company kept refusing and refusing to send it because they knew the state laws until eventually the guy said he would just drive up and get it. Well of course they never did and the company had all these bongs(they made a very large order) kept backing up other orders so they eventually sent them and they got busted. Prosecution stated that they wanted a harsher sentence because his movies would influence children to smoke forever.

It was pretty much about that bitch Buchanan advancing her politcal career, she just used tommy's head as a stepping stone.

9. fuck that, fuck federalis, fuck shipping, fuck pennsylvania's weird ass laws, and fuck the fact that they wanted to give Tommy Chong a harsh sentence for movies he made 20 years ago...fuck that

10. yea read the book, its good

11. John Ashcrofts "Operation Pipe Dreams"

It's all detailed in the documentary american drug war including an interview with mr chong while hes in jail explaining it.

12. watch a/k/a tommy chong, talks all about it. and tommy had nothing to do with the business really, his son was the CEO, and they told tommy that if he didnt confess to doing it they would prosecute his wife and son. imo it should have been his son prosecuted if anyone, but they went after tommy because of his fame, they wanted to make an example out of him and all they did was make him a hero.

13. it was b/c of his movies, eg: promoting drug use

14. It was a show case of Operation Pipe Deams to target a big marijuana celebrity.

Too bad it has only given Chong even more publicity. Guess that one backfired on them.

edit: the only thing it really accomplished was pushing glassblowers away from the internet and from connecting with their fans and collectors.