Tommy chong glass

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by billionsofakind, Oct 29, 2013.

1. Wow what a story. Wish my Dad smoked buds (he has broken all my pieces hahahaha). I think youre dad is still taking care of you and that bong :)

2. [quote name="sasso420" post="19083421" timestamp="1385936047"]18inch upright double perk signed by the man himself.Dont know wether to part with this peice or keep it for my collection.[/quote]Cool that's the 4th tommy perc I've ever laid eyes on. Cool colors *swoon*

3. nice bong mate, and a nice little story. id be keeping care of that for the rest of my life, maybe even handing down to my son

definitely keep it

4. #24 billionsofakind, Dec 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2013
    Thanks all for the kind words.

Attached Files:

5. I bought this back over 10 years ago from a friend and it has been in storage ever since. The slider got lost during a move unfortunately.. He was a big fan of Tommy Chong and had several of these. We were really close and he sold it to me for pretty cheap. He's no longer around anymore and that's the major reason I kept it so long. But, times are tough now and I have a newborn daughter to take care of so if someone is willing to buy it you can shoot me an offer. It is one of the earlier ones Chong produced I believe. Only 8" tube. :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Man that's a keepsake, with a heartwarming story to it... I'd clean it one last time then put it in a showcase lol I'd be too scared I'd break it

7. 20130802_173638.jpeg
    20130802_173647.jpeg

This piece has been passed around! its a miracle its in one piece still. I upgraded the downstem to a BlackStar circle perc. Its about 12"-13". I lived in a party house or 3 years and a friend of ours left this bong at our house to use. we took very good care of it but it was used daily. bowls broke, downstems broke but never this guy. i remember dropping it in the sink while i was cleaning it. scariest moment with it that i remember. Eventually our friend got addicted to WoW and sold the Chonger here to me at a steal of a deal. $80. Ive since moved out and do a lot less partying.. I take little one hitters out of it once in awhile. I bought a pelican case for it when i do bring it out of the house. Its a keeper for me.

8. here are a couple pics of my 18in double perk chong that has tommy chongs signature above the bowl.it is one of my most prized poessions i bought it from a friend who bought it for 400$ brand new almost ten years ago in my eyes the best bongs ever made all this talk makes me wanna get it out & rip some down  

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Sick Chongs :)

Sent from outer space

10. I have a cpl of chong glass that i picked up 12yrs ago just before they pulled them off the shelves one has a lizard on the side. I paid 2000 for them both just curious of the value. Would possibly sell for the right price

• Like Like x 1
  11. Pictures would be nice, not really a set value on those pieces. They are collectors and the right buyer may be willing pay anything to have it.

12. Chong glass

Attached Files:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Anyone out there that had a chong but broke it BUT MAYBE still has the bowl to it?

Please message me :)

14. i am a cancer survivor and your story is heart felt! i would protect that piece with my life. very very cool broski! [​IMG]

15. IMG_0792.JPG IMG_0792.JPG IMG_0792.JPG IMG_0788.JPG IMG_0791.JPG a friend gave this to me it's never been used it is for sale

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  16. I cannot fathom why someone would sell such a beautiful piece with so much history attached to it. I anyone wants to sell their Chong I'll take it!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. its listed on ebay

18. These tubes are Model Kermit with a Lizard instead of a frog. And a model Shelby. Both made between 2001-03

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. This is a late model Bamboo finished by Michael Montgomery in 2001-03

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk