Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tomatoes?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OutlawToker227, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Ok guys I got a few pics Im going to upload tomorrow i just got home and too tired to do it now haha

2. Tomato plants look somewhat similar to weed plants so make sure they aren't the same.

3. You thinking the plants were abandoned doesn't mean shit. Don't rip someones grow that's one of the lowest things you can do.

Why don't you get off your ass and grow your own plants?

This is fucked up as well.

What if the grower wants to let his crop go longer than usual?

How do you know when he want's to harvest?

So this person is waiting until the plants reach the maturity he wants and you just go in there and say oh this is done they must have forgot about it.

Fucked up.

Don't touch a fucking trichome it's not yours.

4. Well one reason I dont grow is because I dont have the patience for it to much involved. And how is it stealing if it is abandoned?