tom petty

Discussion in 'General' started by in_a_daze, Feb 4, 2008.

1. yea, hes pretty much the best. he sounds good no matter what.
    full moon fever is my favorite album :D

2. Check out the Music forum dude. :p

3. i didnt realy think he was superbowl worthy..at least not now...maybe years ago
    but he was still good

4. Whattttttttttttt, i dunno man it was a pretty tame performance but i thought it was great. If anything the superbowls not worthy of tom petty.

5. Yes, wrong forum.

6. My god, that performance was boring. Iron Maiden would make for a real half time show haha (too bad it will never happen).

7. they seem to be sticking to older acts after janet jacksons manly self had her boob flop out the other year

8. AAAAH!HHHHH!!!!!!!!!! WHAAATTTT!!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!!! Yea cuase I love watching Brittany Spears, Kelly Clarkston, Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake in the half time show. That was the best half-time show in the last 7 years!!!!!! I m so fucking sick and tired of this pop/rap crap in the half time show. Its about time they put a legend on stage. Amen.

You guys are completely missing the point!!!!!! Its the symbol...Its the status he represents. Alike us. Not like all these phony pop stars and rap stars of the past 5-6 years in the half time shows!

9. [​IMG]

10. Yeah he tore it up. Classy but exciting.

11. Take it easy man, entertainment during the superbowl can be seen as a General post. Plus not as many people go to the music section.

12. I'm a huge fan of him...Mary Jane's Last Dance is the ringtone on my phone.

13. I'm takin everything easy. But people need to post in the right forum. Tom petty and his musical preformance at the Superbowl is music talk. Therefore, it belongs in the music section. I didn't say anything out of line, nor did I even report it, because I am "taking it easy".

14. [​IMG]

15. Its all good smoke'n'toke, but you seem like a negative Nancy to me.

16. Hahahaha, that shits funny *****

17. Hahaha, nah, I'm actually happy right now :p Imagine me pissed off :mad: <-- thizz face.

Haha I'm jus tired of threads in the wrong forum. Otherwise I'm happy as fuck mayne.

18. Agreed man. Prince was pretty shitty last year IMO. Aerosmith was shitty a couple years back. Petty and the Heartbreakers was freaking classic. It would be nice if they went a little more rockish next year (like ZZ Top, just off the top of my head..)