tom hill seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by platinum_angel, Jul 6, 2010.

1. has anyone had any experience with this seeds .....i guess tom hill seeds are partners with the spanish company cannabiogen. i guess their all out of the haze right now but ive heard its better then mr. nices SSH.....his shit looks really badass.

hes got.

deep chunk
    pakistani X18
    original haze

2. I'm interested in this too. I plan on gettin my hands on some of tht original haze and growing it. The description on hempdepot of it sounds like a must have.

3. I wouldnt call them "partners" as they are situated in very different locations, but they do seem to be good friends and work with similar lines. :)

Although I would not recommend his original Haze to anyone but the most experienced cultivators, this line will be unlike anything you have grown before. Long, long, flowering times, PH sensitivities, lots of stretch, very low yields, etc. If you don't beleive you are up to the task (and don't feel bad if you don't, most people don't have the skill or patience to cultivate pure Sativas) then i would suggest picking a Haze hybrid rather than a pure Haze.

4. Blaze is correct. Tom Hill does some very good breeding. His Haze is pretty much the true Haze which started the whole Haze craze. It is stretchy, very long flowering, and will frustrate you to no end. It has a very strong Thai influence and it shows.

His Big Chunk is amazing, he also has a couple crosses that are very impressive but I've only seen them on Seedbay.

5. Just heard of them not to long ago on seedbay, but I'd love to grow some "Tom's Haze" especially if i ended up with the pheno like in the pic with super dark purple almost black stem/leaves, and buds that are so lime green, they'll probably glow in the dark:D With my luck though, I'd have to grow thousands of seeds before I came across that pheno.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. i know i saw that pheno before too and my jaw dropped......i was like holy shit. ive never tasted a true haze like that.....but ive had plenty of SLH. i just have a feeling i havnt tried true haze.

go spain

7. #7 Blaze all day, Jul 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2010

Super Lemon Haze is more Skunk #1 than anything else, the lineage is [(NL5/Haze) x (Skunk/Haze)] x Skunk #1.

8. That is the infamous Purple Haze phenotype. It is very rare, and only found in true Haze geentics, not all these mixed up crossed up Hazes we usually see. I'm pretty sure Tom's genetics are from the true Original Haze, not sure if Dronkers messed with his Original Haze or not, knonwing Sensi, they most likely did. I think Eddie has a true Original Haze over at Flying Dutchman.

I would go with Tom's or Flying Dutchmans. The purple phenotype was highly sought after when the Haze Bros. first discovered it. It quickly disappeared after they parted ways. From what I been told, it appears about 1 out of about 50. The males and females grow the same too, solid purple. As to my knowledge, a true purple pheno male has yet to be found, but when it is, some-one will have some serious bargaining power with other breeders.

9. I have no doubt that it hard to grow and its not something I plan on trying right out of the gate. Maybe a third or forth grow to try out. I enjoy a challenge and I mean how can you not have at least some of this seed in your collection, seems like a must have even if it is just to smoke it once or twice. And hell who know you could get a hardy plant in there to mother and bam you got the dankitydank for ever. And hell at Hempdepot his prices are cheap as shit for that strain

10. You know, you can always start a couple long flowering Sativas along with some earlier flowering hybrids, then reveg the hybrids and flower them out again. By the time the Sativas are done, your revegged plants would be almost ready and you would get 2 harvest for the price of one, plus a long flowering sativa. Would be some great experience to gain.

11. THH.jpeg
    photo of a THH pheno by MM truly a sexy sativa lady, purple haze comes to mind
    , but dont forget about the pine tar kush either