Tom Green drawing..Looky

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by weedseed, Feb 20, 2006.

1. had an hour to kill so i put this together,nuthin special..wheres your Lebaron Freddy?

Attached Files:

2. That's pretty cool, Tom Green is pretty fucking hilarious...

Oh, an I like you new sig... :D

3. thank you and thank you.

sig was provided by stamppad as you probably know.he does an awesome job

4. God damnit weedseed, your drawings kick ass but we can barely see them! Doesn't your camera/scanner produce anything higher res than that? Also if you fooled around in Photoshop you could probably make the lines come out a bit clearer.

Still though, kick ass work. I can "feel" the Tom Green in it.

5. I like your style.
    What do you use to colour your shit, dude? Just reg. crayola color pencils, or what?
    I gotta get a scanner and show my shit in Prisma color- it's a good investment if you're ever at an art supply store. :)

EDIT: I love Tom Green and loved him pretty much ever since I 1st heard about him. +rep =]

6. andypl: thankyou.yeah i know my cam blows, it has like the basics and thats it. 14$ CAM LOL.
    all i can do is try to get better focus and make it a lil brighter, i try to prevent outlining as much as possible.

pinkoddity:thanks much.i use a regular #2 pencil for the most part and after im done i go in with my crayola eraseable colored pencils (i know they are cheap but ill hit my artshop up soon,theyre just all teh way across town) and ill erase whatever i want to be in color.

trying to figure out what i want to do next, ive been making a new one every 2 days or so, so i ready for the next one. if anyone has any suggestions lemme know

7. the pic you chose to draw is a good choice, its comical.

i cant even see anything in the pic.

i wish i had a scanner.