Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tom Cruise Purple Pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dankykush420, Jun 4, 2010.

1. I just got this bud of Tom Cruise Purple from my guy. He got it straight from California :) It is amazing. I bought it for 50 bucks. Amazing Smell :D
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Be careful! They lace that stuff with some kind of mind-altering drug that makes scientology seem like a good idea.

3. What are you talking about? Scientology rules! It's amazing!... Oh shit.. i think your right.! AHHH!! lmao

4. #4 BUDS4U2NV, Jun 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2010
    you payed $50 bucks for that one nug??

edit: if someone told me they had some shit called "tom cruise" and showed me a nug, and said gimme 50 for that, i would fuckin tell him to lick these.

5. if you paid 50 bones for that nug you must be wiping your ass with 100 dollar bills... am i right?

6. dammmm that looks like some amazing shit.. haha but maybe its just more amazing since that picture shows the hairs on the nugget have hairs growing on them lol..

tell us how it goes :D

7. You would fit very nicely into my customer basis. You can pick up ol' Tom Cruise Purple from me anytime you want.

8. guys you can be misjudging this one nug, that can easly be 3 grams right there, ive boughtin some dense ass grand daddy purps and my eigth was just one ball nug like this one, and for 50 bucks i would def buy that nug if its 3 grams, shits dank

9. OP if you have a scale, weight it and take a pic

10. It's a very good strain of weed. Thats why its 50. Ha. I weighed it, and it was 2.6 grams. The strain is pretty rare. This is the only time i have ever seen it. I looked it up, and they grow it in the dispensaries there.

11. No matter how good it is, 2.6 is a hook up 25 sack. You should have gotten twice that. Dank here is 10 or less for a gram of bomb.

12. Unless the nug you got is as big as that ridiculously oversized photo, then you got burned by your dealer :(

13. Thats a good deal for around here. It looks fucking amazing too, nice pick up:hello:

14. Maybe its just a nug in the 8th he got

15. Yea guys, it could be really dense and could weigh alot, but either way, looks dank man! Great pick up!! :)

16. lmao Tom Cruise?
    looks wonderfullllll

17. your very luckey. Dank (dro) around here is about $20 a gram. Sometimes even $25 a G... :(

18. I remember paying 15 for gram...then i found the better 5 dollar a gram hookups of high mids!

19. maybe its a 1/8th nug?

20. he said he paid 50 for a 2.6 nug

he was paying 20 a gram pretty much- thats the standard for some places

however, i think you could have gotten more. That nug is not worth 70 an 8th, and WTF is Tom Cruise Purple? fuck that name lol

I know its supposed to be from cali and stuff but that name and those prices are fishy, talk to your dealer mane

...still want you to enjoy though :smoke: