Tom Amiano Pushing To Make Legal In CA again

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by draco2k3, Feb 23, 2009.

1. YES! YES! YES! This is so fucking great! This is absolutely the time, when people will allow themselves to listen to reason when they might not previously have been open to it, because of the seriousness of the economic problems we face. This is your moment California, you really need to get out and get your voices heard! This isn't a time to sit back and see what happens, commit to getting the change signed, sealed, and delivered!

I'm so jealous here in Jersey, but you can make us all proud here. Anything we can do to help, we will. Jeez, this is so fucking great :D LOL:hello:

2. This will create a housing boom in California while the rest of the nation's homes will be worthless.

I'm gonna have to make a decision on whether or not to move to Cali before all the other stoners hop on the bandwagon and drive up my rent.

3. i got the info in my norml email. I came here right away to see what you guys were saying about it. I'm happy for you cali ppl (even though you already have it better than me). I hope the best.

4. Use the link a few posts above to contact your representative!!