Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tolerence question?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by nicolerrico, Jun 18, 2012.

1. okay im not really sure if im even allowed to ask this bc its about that fake shit, but i really want to know so ill just take the risk and ask you..

i have to quit and go to drug classes. got cought, this sucks. so fuck it, ill just smoke that fucking crap. if i smoke fake weed all the time, will my tolerence go down bc its not real weed? or will it be the same? i plan on getting two 3 gram bags, for 22 bucks each, and thats like a quarter, but a quarter is 65 so ill be saving money too! and ill smoke just as much as i did when i smoked weed. will my tolerence go down or will it be the same bc ill be getting high just as much??

2. that stuffs gross, and bad for you. i would just stay sober if i was you.

3. i know, i dont want a lecture for smoking it, but im going to do what i want to. i just want to know how its going to affect my tolerence

4. idk it'll probably lower it cause its not weed.

5. has no thc so it wont affect tolerance but like the other cat said that shits no good you shouldnt fuck with it but do you sis
    bestt of luck:)

6. Bad for you just stop..

7. i know, its shit. i really kind of hate it, but ive made my decision. fuck it. lol. thanks.. hope i dont die!!

8. smoking weed is more than just something i like to do, ive been suicidal for alot of my life and smoking weed has cured that for me, im not quitting. also i like how it regulates my eating and sleeping habits. i love marijuana for many reasons.

9. Too bad the fake stuff wont help with those issues. It doesnt have your medicine, thc. Also, the fake stuff has been shown to fuck up your receptors. Permanantly raises tolerance.

10. ugh. the shits making me sick. i just want to get high, wtf

11. That fake shit will lower your tolerance to weed because theres no thc, or any other cannabanoids in it. It wont help with depression like weed. The "high" you get isnt very safe. No dopemine just a bunch of random chemicals. Plus it only lasts like 15 minutes. Not worth smoking that shit. Everyone that I know that smoked it got some type of chest pains from it. Fuck that

12. [quote name='"nicolerrico"']okay im not really sure if im even allowed to ask this bc its about that fake shit, but i really want to know so ill just take the risk and ask you..

i have to quit and go to drug classes. got cought, this sucks. so fuck it, ill just smoke that fucking crap. if i smoke fake weed all the time, will my tolerence go down bc its not real weed? or will it be the same? i plan on getting two 3 gram bags, for 22 bucks each, and thats like a quarter, but a quarter is 65 so ill be saving money too! and ill smoke just as much as i did when i smoked weed. will my tolerence go down or will it be the same bc ill be getting high just as much??[/quote]

Your tolerace willll skyrocket. A lot. I mean a whoooooole lot. I have a friend who only smokes spice and regular weed can't get them high whatsoever. They're terrible for you. I can't stress this enough. It can easilyyyyyyy ruin cannabis forever. Is that worth it? Plus the fact you could just die too.

But trust me. I've had spice I'm ashamed to admit. It raises your tolerance an absolutely terrifying amount, even if you smoke far less.

13. [quote name='"Dankblower2639"']That fake shit will lower your tolerance to weed because theres no thc, or any other cannabanoids in it. It wont help with depression like weed. The "high" you get isnt very safe. No dopemine just a bunch of random chemicals. Plus it only lasts like 15 minutes. Not worth smoking that shit. Everyone that I know that smoked it got some type of chest pains from it. Fuck that[/quote]

There are cannabinoids though. All that synthetic stuff has synthetic cannabinoids in it. They attatch to the same receptors and wreck havoc. Your receptors can be destroyed by them pretty easily. It raises your tolerance an obscene amount.

I'm not just pulling this out of my ass. Two of my friends love spice, and I've seen about every type out there and have done the research as well.

14. It's gonna suck when your heart has some Cardiac Tamponade like mine did after I smoked that shit. You aren't gonna be able to do drug classes when you're in the ER lolol

15. Your tolerance to bud will go down. But the fake shit will do the trick but after a while you will start to feel pretty shitty after smoking it. If i was you id look for some fake bud called zero gravity its 12gs for 40 and its pretty potent

16. Please don't smoke that shit. It's not worth it at all. Be smart smoke safe.

17. I'm not your parent but it seems you are making a bad choice. This is coming from someone that tried to smoke green tea and catnip.

If you smoke for medical reasons, this fake weed will do nothing

You are harming your health and you seem to know it