Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tolerence Break

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheGreenGrass, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Hello everyone hope everybody is good today, So i have been been smoking for a few weeks non stop now, before that about 8 months on and off, my tolerance is starting to climb, I've decided to take a 10 day break hoping i get close to that same first high. I play soccer 1-2 hours a day, on my bike for another 2 hours or so, i drink plenty and i also drink green tea, will 10 days be enough to clear my tolerance? A One gram joint got me pretty stoned, but i can feel the potential on a low tolerance. Any more tips?
    Till next time
    Peace and Love :)

2. Yea man ten days will definitely lower your tolerance, especially since you are active. If I were you, I'd wait 2 weeks though, trust me, you will be flyin' high my friend.

3. Yeah bro just quit for awhile and that'll help alot. And when u do start smoking again smoke tha dankest budz u can find nd you'll get ripped hardcore buddy! God bless

4. Does anyone here still get CEV/Lights shows in their head?