Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tolerance?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blue592, Nov 24, 2011.

1. So, I'm not sure if I'm building up a tolerance or not, maybe you can help me figure it out. The first time I ever got high, I was RIDICULOUSLY stoned, to the point of being so zoned out, I couldn't hear people calling my name until their third or fourth attempt. Since then (about 8 months ago), I've smoked 6 or 7 times total. About 2 or 3 of these times were ridiculously stoned/zoned out where I could barely form sentences and the others I was high but it wasn't as intense. I smoked once in october, waited a month and then smoked again and had 6 or 7 hits off a vape (which got me reeeeeallly stoned the last time) but it didn't get me to even near that level this time. Is it possible that I'm building a tolerance from smoking not even once a month? I want to get to that complete zone-out unresponsive level every time I smoke. I'm not sure if I'm building a tolerance but I don't want to be!

2. It just depends how potent the bud is imo

3. #3 Tdot Toker, Nov 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2011
    no man, probably not a tolerance, you're probably just expecting to be really high and that kills it, at least for me it does.
    just relax :smoke:

4. [quote name='"CSYZERO"']It just depends how potent the bud is imo[/quote]

Sounds like this is the case. Tolerance should be almost non existent at once a month smoking.
    However, there is still mental tolerance, in which your brain "knows" what to expect, so you don't realize exactly how stoned you are. Try solving a sudoku puzzle of you don't feel that high, and then you'll realize how truly tanked you are.

5. Honestly if you want o get there again go to the incredible dible herb section and learn to make "fire crackers" they are easy to make put a .5 in them. Next eat them then start hitting the vape till your fuckin high. Within the next 20 to 45 mins you will die. Enjoy

6. Nope. It looks like your just getting used to feeling of being high, that or your not smoking as good quality bud, or it could be both.

7. Theres no other experience compared to getting high for your first time, in my opinion. I think it's because these new chemicals are entering the brain, and that makes it unlike anything else after that because your body is reacting to a new chemical. I've never been able to replicate the exact same effects of my first time smoking. It was a psychedelic trip, it was like no other time I've ever had being high afterwards. I still remember my first time well, seeing intense colors, bright lights and geometric patterns rotating, it was awesome and almost indescribable. Now when I smoke, even if its very dank, it's different, similar in a way, but I don't know if it will ever be like that again.

Your body is getting used to it, even if it has been a month since you last smoked, I'm not sure if its possible to get the same effects as if you had smoked for the first time. There's no way to replicate your body adapting to a new chemical and experiencing it for the first time, thats why it was so profound for me.