Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tolerance

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by AmyRm112, Dec 25, 2003.

1. sorry i've been gone so long-nobody probably even noticed.

anyhow-
    i've been smoking for over a year now and i can't seem to get high anymore. i know the traditional answer is to just quit for awhile, but i really don't want to. i can't really get a hold of good buds, just schwag/mid. i smoked a whole big bowl of this and got high for like 15 minutes, now the buzz is already gone! argh!!

any suggestions??

2. i've been smoking for about 8 years and for the past two years i've been smoking almost every single day and i've never had that problem. my suggestion is just find better bud.

3. all you can do is find better bud... ive smoked everyday for about 3 years now and up to this point, and ALLL my time smoking before, ive never had that happen to me....

if you cant find better bud, quit for a while, or smoke MOOOOOOORE!! hahah. good luck.

4. I would try a few things:

Try a different method of smoking. If you are used to bowls, smoke a bong or blunt etc.

Try to hold your hits in longer and make sure you get large air-tight hits.

Uhhh, I guess that's it unless you can get better bud.

5. sorry to hear that but i agree with thccrystals.

6. Look some people say that after smoking a lot they don't get high and others say that the effects build up over time. It's simply a matter of your system being able to process effectively a growing concentration of THC/THD.