Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tolerance

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CameronKush, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Is there anyway to lower my tolerance without taking a break. I feel like chief keef with my tolerance this high

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. How much do you smoke a day?

3. I feel like sosa as well, try cutting down how many times a day you chief. Some people find it much more effective to go a week with smoking once a night rather than cold Turkey for the week.

There is supplements on the market you could look into, google is your friend here.

Sent from my LGLS620 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. And when you smoke make sure its a low amount, best way to drop your tolerance is maintain a low one. Hope this helps, best of luck.

Sent from my LGLS620 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Disipline is a bitch

more so to those that can't spell it

lol

good luck

• Like Like x 2
  6. Sometimes if I don't want to take a break, Instead of smoking in the morning, afternoon and evening, I'd just smoke a bowl (as little as you can manage) in the evening. This way, the high feels a lot stronger since I've been sober all day, and I don't get the insomnia associated with tbreaks, but that's mainly if you're a heavy user. I usually do it for a week or two.

• Agree Agree x 1