Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tolerance?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SsYyNn, Nov 7, 2012.

1. about a year on and off atlese once week and aobut gram to get blazed.

2. When I smoke outta my little bubbler, it takes like .2 grams to get fucked up which is only 1 bowl. Usually I can't even finish it because I'll feel like my lungs are destroyed. I have asthma though so that doesn't really help. I've been smoking for about a year now but not everyday. I usually only smoke on weekends or breaks when I don't have school. And I've been using a vaporizer for about 6 months now and only just switched back to smoking.

3. It all depends how I smoke and when.
    In the morning, .3 from a pipe or a half gram joint gets me pretty baked.
    During the day, it's more like .4-.8 or a whole gram joint.
    At night, I can smoke about .4-.5 to get quite blazed, but I often smoke more for the fun of it. Either that, or I'll load a really big blunt and just chief on it for a while.

Anyway, I've been smoking 9 years and it still takes less than a gram to get stoned.

4. I lit a j coming out of my mothers womb shorty . . .

5. it usually takes me .5 g to get "high". My sweet spot is 1 gram though

6. 1 g blunt and 2-4 Rips and I'm good

7. A joint a day! 1-1+ gram joints only. Preferablly cones. So that gram hits the spot.

8. If its just me by myself. One hit of some dank will have me high. 0.1 or 0.2 in glass is really all I need but I always smoke more than that.

9. Really depends on the situation. With finals coming up in 2 weeks, I'm only smoking maybe 3-4 times a week, max like .5g at night. In 3 weeks I'll be back home with my good ol' stoner friends and were bound to average like 1g a day at least. I'm going to be broke after this Christmas..

10. I smoke about 4-5 times a day. I found that my tolerance is alot higher than it used to be. Me and my boys used to be able to 5 head a blunt and get stonnneedd..But now when we smoke just one blunt its more of a tease so we end up rolling 3 or 4

11. I get high easy but I def don't get that high I got when I first started

12. I retract my previous statements. I just blew through an eighth of high quality in a few hours. I'm probably smoking like 10 a week.