Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tolerance with edibles

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Bleenix, Jan 29, 2013.

1. wassup gc,

just tried my first firecracker last night and got blasted :smoking:

was wondering if I did It again tonight, would I build up a tolerance fast

thanks! :wave:

2. youre lucky man the last 2 times i had edibles i couldnt even tell. my tolerance is incredibly high from smoking a lot.

eat that firecracker and go to the fuckin moon for me bro

3. [quote name='"Soxfantony773"']youre lucky man the last 2 times i had edibles i couldnt even tell. my tolerance is incredibly high from smoking a lot.

eat that firecracker and go to the fuckin moon for me bro[/quote]

haha dude I thought the same thing! I used that tutorial that is stickied but I also added some oil for extra fat to absorb, as well as some kief and AVB in addition to .6 of dank. needless to say, I was gone :smoke:

4. i also weigh 300lbs so i generally have a high tolerance to alcohol and such. not 100% but im pretty sure weight plays a factor in the high from edibles

5. yeah you can build up a tolerance to edibles but it is different than a tolerance to smoking