Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tolerance with eating mj

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Savier, Feb 11, 2009.

1. How fast does your tolerance build for eating mj cuz I've made 3 firecrackers within the past 2 weeks and only the first one got m baker... On each f.c. I put .3 and the first one got me baked and the 2nd and 3rd got me buzzed..

2. did u use all organic peanut butter? and usually u have to put about 1g on them for them to get you baked

3. youll have no tolerance when you die from salmonella, if you use peanut butter

4. yeah I zsed all natural pb.. But the fact is that I used the same amount of weed, same kind of weed, same time of baking time, but for some reason I had one last week and got baked and I ate the other a few days later and got a slight buzz