Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tolerance with different strains

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Elekamit, May 15, 2013.

1. Hey guys, I am now in the process of reducing my tolerancy.
    I have been vaping/smoking about a gram a day for the last 2 years.
    over the past couple of weeks I have reduced dosage to 0.6g a day.
    My goal is to reach 0.2g a day (0.5 on a weekend :) and still get high if at all possible.

I am  a medical Cannabis patient and I get about 3-4 strains every month.
    I know that tolerancy is also strain specific, and that if you smoke a lot of the same strain you will
    eventually get "accustomed" to it and lose potency.
    As of now I am smoking all 3 strains at the same day, a Sativa in the morning and then a variety of 2 Indicas over the evening/night.
    I do believe I have grown accustomed to the strains and my question to you is:
    Would it be better if instead of using all strains everyday, I would smoke a specific strain for let's say
    3-4 days and then switch solely to another?

2. Really?
    No one knows about the subject?

3. I would think doing that would work a lot better... just because you can get warm to one strain for a couple days then on the switch to the next strain, the high will be noticably different.. but thats just what I think haha..

4. just take a week off and pick it up in small amounts and gradually increase.