Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tolerance to Edibles?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Sceaspit11, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Hello Grasscity. I usually smoke about a .3 to get high, and it lasts about 1-2 hours. recently, i found a firecracker recipe and tweaked it a bit, and if i bake a .3 with each firecracker, i will get higher than if i smoked it, and it will last 3 times as long :eek:! Since if discovered this, i was thinking that i should cut back a bit on my smoking and make edibles. if i eat 2-3 edibles a week and smoke 2-4 times, will my tolerance be the same if i smoked the amount of times i ate the edibles? or do edibles make your tolerance higher?

2. if you plan on getting into a regimen, understand that firecrackers are not going to be your best bet. Make oil or butter. also .3 in edibles will not be the same as you smoking .3. The high will most likely be less intense, however it will peak for hours, it's a trade off that I prefer if I have the chance. And about the tolerance. If you eat edibles regularly, you're tolerance to smoking will climb. You're tolerance to edibles will grow at a slightly less rate. Not that it's going to ruin your tolerance or anything, but i mean eating weed is still "weed" to your body, it doesn't give a fuck if your eating or smoking or whatever

3. I'm an occasional edible user but no smoking or other intake and I have a very low tolerance, 1 10mg candy and I'm pretty good, 20 - 25mg and I'm good and baked.

My buddy who is a daily smoker has insane tolerance to edibles, he needs at least three times more than me. I'd be curious if it goes both ways, for some reason I'm thinking edibles cause less tolerance but now I write it I'm not sure. Plus I had 3ml of oil in nutella a few hours ago.

4. I think you'd have the same tolerance, if you use the same amount of weed at about the same time, ( beside digestion / wait )

AND i have a Q.
    : I have crackers, and peanut butter, and I kind of get the concept for making firecrackers, but i don't get as high.
    The first time, I used about .4 - .6 of some real dank, and I didnt get as high as i did when i smoked it..
    i put them in the oven, in tin foil, followed instructions on youtube, but i think im not making them right....
    can you make them in the microwave??

5. i have to eat so much edibles to get stoned.
    it's not cool.