Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tolerance to dabbing

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by compilerir, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Hello everyone,
    Is there a point that even dabs and potent edibles can not get me high due to high tolerance?
    I have a friend who used to dab hourly!! and he says regardless of what his tolerance level is, dabbing gets him super high which is weirder to me.

Thank you

2. On the weekends I would say I dab at least hourly if not a little more than that...I still get high, but takes me a bigger dab to do so now and the high doesn't last as long...going to be taking a t break from at least dabs soon to get my tolerance down a bit and just use my volcano for a week or so

3. Tolerance to drugs is to zombies as tolerance to food is to being a fat ass. Does that make sense to you?

4. Thank you guys, I think I could not express what I mean. I have unlimited access to weed, edibles, oils, and waxes! I am just afraid that after starting consuming them for a while, I can not get high anymore off them as I can't get high off flowers any more right now!
    So my question is as long as I can increase the THC intake, should I still be worried about tolerance?
    English is not my first language, apologies for mistakes.:love-mj:

5. You should worry about the collapse of money, first.

6. yeah but his tolerance may be so high that the high feeling only lasts a few minutes before having to dab again. It also messes up the dopamine and serotonin levels which can affect the way pleasure feels for everything else in life. I find exercising helps, as it balances the pain body by flooding the body with endorphins (natural high or painkillers).

have a killer workout and then light up, hahaha see how much stronger it is