Tolerance to carts?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Jdevil33, May 7, 2021.

1. Lately i’ve been smoking on raw gardens and or some mids from some outdoor that my neighbor has for my IBS and TMJ disorder and i thought i should try out a different brand of carts so over time i tried buddies,select,preserve,friendly farms stizzy and other distillate or live resin products and i noticed it doesnt get me high at all! But i get that “high” feeling off a single puff of a jay or RG cart but taking small hits or blinkers of these other brands just dont do it! I cant just use flower sadly because of house mates smh lmao but any suggestions on brands or anything? Could it be my tolerance to carts? I’ve tried edibles but they dont seem to do much :/

2. I find that when I use one particular product all the time it is less effective but other methods of delivery are extremely effective. For example if I smoke only carts for a month my I don't get very high off them anymore but then I smoke a bowl as you have said and get super baked... soo now I just use a little of each through the day and it works pretty well.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I tried 150 mg in edibles from a licensed shop Nd to no effect sadly should i be trying more? I dont weigh that much lol so im not sure if its my weight or metabolism

5. Any less smelly ways of smoking? Yhe smell is a big issue

6. You can vape bud itself. It's not as odorless as a cart but the smell is basically a non issue and doesn't linger. Could also use a smoke buddy or some kind of carbon filter sploof (I made my own and it works good).

• Like Like x 1
  7. Eat food with it or 10 mins before and smoke outside if u can?

8. BNW Hashcaps

• Like Like x 1
  9. That sounds like a good idea any good inexpensive vaporizers?

10. The first vape I got was an xmax starry which goes for 100 most of the time and it was pretty good. I got it on planet of the vapes. Probably any option they have there in your price point would be good. I'd just read and watch a few reviews so you get one that has the features you want and your gut tells you is the best to go with since everyone likes different stuff. Also on reddit there's a thing called vaporents where you could search some questions you might have, lots of info on there about herb vapes.

All this being said I now have a more expensive vape which I 100% think was worth it. But if you can't afford a more pricey one then yeah getting a cheaper one will still be worth it too. You just won't be getting as much out of it as you can if you do spend more.