Tolerance sucks

Discussion in 'General' started by darkfires12, Apr 28, 2010.

1. Doesn't it suck when you toke up and all you get is a simple lightheaded feel... I miss the days of near euphoria that I got from weed. I went crazy back in those days. Is it possible to take like a T-break for a month or so to get that euphoria back?

2. Yep it does

3. Unless you're medical (truly), smoking pot more than once or twice a week is an almost universally inferior way to live your life. For a variety of reasons this is true; the fact that the buzz gets more boring is on the lower end of the valid reasons why this is so, but it still holds true.

Cut down on weed consumption, dude. Live better all around.

4. That flew over my head.

5. Why did you answer yourself?

6. Taking a long t-break helps.

7. I guess you're never going to stop with the bullshit generalizations, huh?

8. i get stoned as fuck by just working all day with no wake n bake or mid day smoke. the first is the best so just wait longer and u will get higher. i see no difference in my tolerance unless i smoke 5 times or more a day then it gets noticable. i cut back to once a day and its as good as it gets.

9. This is one of the many reasons the vast majority of people who toke up are under 25, just gets old for a lot of people after a while I suppose.

10. You get stoned as fuck from just going to work?

Wtf, can we get a blood transfusion?

11. haha i meant waiting till the end of the day after work to smoke. see, im fuckin stoned right now :D

12. Oh shit haha, that makes more sense

13. I think I need a break too, but I don't want to go on one....:(