Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tolerance Questions

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by OlliePopper, Dec 8, 2016.

1. First post here, loving the interface. But my question of course.

I have been a daily smoker for around 2 years. I recently noticed a VERY small effect from almost whole bowls, so I'm taking a tolerance break. Since I'm planning to smoke with other people on Friday and I didn't do anything today, this means my tolerance break will ultimately be around 48 hours long. I've seen various weedtubers say just a day or two really does bring the tolerance down. So my questions are:

1. What other things can I do/food can I eat or avoid to lower my tolerance farther?

2. How low will a tolerance get from a 48 hour break? If I split three bowls with one friend afterwards, would it be enough to get baked?

2. #2 ScottyP2017, Dec 8, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
    Good weed will get you stoned no matter what, you just might not need as much but 48 hours I doubt will make that much of a difference but it might, let us know.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  3. 48 hours will certainly help, but I can't tell you how much. Have fun!